Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Practice

Only officially appointed characters for Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace may participate in this site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
What you see on this website stays on this website. Revealing any of the information found in these forums in any way to unofficial GI characters will result in immediate recasting of the character(s) who leak said information.

JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:03 pm

well i'm here just like the message said and i'm TOTALLY READY TO PULVERIZE!!!!!!!Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Cool so anybody who wants to bust some moves on me and coredem get the chance they've all been waiting for!!!!! i'm ready to prove just how solid i can be and then i'll get a steaming hot plate of victory to go with that shake!!!! Very Happy ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!! WHO THINKS THEY'VE GOT THE MAD SKILLS TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH COREDEM!?!? CAUZE THIS ONE'S THE REAL DEAL DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!!!

LIFE FORCE SET!

Life Gauge @ 500 pts
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 pm

wait what's that behind my mug shot???? they look like ant tunnels..... OH I GET IT, SOME WISEGUY'S TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK SMALLER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU BRO, I'M BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOU BULLIES AND YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELFS LOOK BIGGER BY PUTTING ME DOWN!!!!!!! UH UH I KNOW YOUR GAME SO JUST BACK OFF OK??!?!Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Heh. You look like you just might be stupid enough to amuse me for a bit, earthling. I'll accept your challenge.

Life Gauge: 500 points
Life Gauge @ 500 pts

Now, to determine the turn order, we shall roll the Guardian bakugan of a competent brawler, Gill. As I presume you will be too stupid to know which one that is, it is Krakix.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 pm

The member 'Mason' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'KRAKIX' :
JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KrakixGIF
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 pm

ok.... i do remember this part from the neverending test i took before so this should be cake, right?? it just feels weird rolling someone else's bakugan....scratch or is that part of the next lesson??????Shocked why aren't we rolling my coredem anyway it's my challenge so how come you get first choice???? i got a bad feeling about this i don't think you're being honest with me!!Mad

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 pm

The member 'Jake' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'KRAKIX' :
JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Krakix250PS
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Baku-Met wrote:

'KRAKIX' :
JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Krakix250PS

AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!Shocked Shocked WHAT'S GOING ON BRO ALL I DID WAS ROLL IT HE JUST EXPLODED BEFORE HE EVEN GOT OUT BALL FORM WHAT HAPPENED WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE WRONG I JUST FOLLOWED EXACTLY WAHT THE BOOK OF RULES TOLD ME TO!!!!!!!!!!! WHY 250???!!? DOES THAT MEAN I WIN BECAUSE I HAVE A NUMBER OR IS THAT A BAD THING????? help.......pale
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm

ok so i read the list of rules again and what i just rolled was a power stand..... and i also read that power stand is better than what you rolled which is normal stand....so that means i'm first to set my gate cards!Very Happy Very Happy WE'RE WINNING COREDEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sub-TerraGateSet

NOW GET ON OUT THERE AND FOLLOW YOUR GUT!!!!!!!!!Very Happy Cool BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm

'COREDEM' :
JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coredem200PS
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH BUDDAYY!!!!!!!!!! COREDEM'S TURN TO BUST INTO DUST!!!!!!!Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

01. COREDEM
Health Bar @ 100% (500/500)
Power Level: 900
Attack Force: 3
Defense: 8
Strength: 18
Agility: 14
Intelligence: 15
Will: 12
Special Shot: +88
Special Effect: Able to increase his Defense stat by 3 points if at any time during a battle his Defense stat reaches a total of 5 or less. This effect is only usable once per game.

cheers i loev this!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING CAN SPOIL THIS MOMENT FOR ME!!!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Heh, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Luck doesn't win brawls. Shall we show him what we mean, Avior?

Bakugan Brawl!

Last edited by Mason on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm

The member 'Mason' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'AVIOR' :
JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avior150PS
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I see you're just as eager to teach this idiot a lesson as I am, Avior. Quake, Subterra Avior!

BAKU-METER wrote:
Subterra Avior enters.

AVIOR
Health Bar @ 100% (400/400)
Power Level: 900 + 150 (Power Stand) = 1050
Strength: 17
Agility: 17
Intelligence: 14
Will: 11
Special Shot: +86
Battle Form Extension: When an Ability is played that allows his effect to be activated, Avior elongates his neck and reveals his wings as he automatically initiates the “Close Combat” Special Attack at half the regular power. This effect is usable twice per game, counts as a move during your turn, and does not occupy the single Special Attack chance that is permitted per round. Once the two chances have been used, the Ability neglects the Battle Form Extension entirely.

Mason's Special Shot Meter = 0 + 86 = 86

And, by what you've displayed, something tells me you'll be confused by the score, so I'll spare us all a headache, and tell you. That Power Stand gave you an additional 200 G-Power, which you neglected to calculate.

BAKU-METER wrote:
Displaying scores:

AVIOR
Power Level: 1050

vs.

COREDEM
Power Level: 1100
Strength: 18
Agility: 14

Now, as you pointed out earlier, I have not seen you make a move before...so let's see what you've got, human. The first move is yours.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 pm

both our g-forces just shot way up there on the charts!!Shocked Shocked i can already tell this is gunna be an INTENSE BRAWL!!!!!Cool

ok let's get this party started!!!!! ABILITY ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!! PHANTOM BLOW! Cool

COREDEM
(500/500)
Power Level: 1100+400=1500
Attack Force: 3+3=6
Strength: 18+2=20
Agility: 14+2=16

.........VS.........

AVIOR
(400/400)
Power Level: 1050

JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH WE LEAD BY!!!!!!!cheers cheers now let me just figure out the damage.....scratch

step 1..... difference in power levels.. 1500-1050=450
step 2...... difference in attack forces..... 6-3=3
step 3.... difference in power levels TIMES difference in attack forces to make a really big number..... 450x3=1350
step 4......... difference in power levels TIMES differnece in attack forces TIMES 3.... to make a GIGANTIC number.... 1350x3=4050
step 5..... difference in power levels TIMES difference in attacks forces TIMES 3 DIVIDED BY avior's defense to make it a smaller number again..... 4050dividedby8=506.25

AND THAT'S THE DAMAGE!!!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 506.25!!!!! am i good at this or what????Cool
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Hah! You consider such a simplistic move to make you good at this? Allow me to show you just how wrong you are. Ability Card, Activate: Offering Armor.

BAKU-METER wrote:
Data for Offering Armor:

Offering Armour:
Class: Defense
Effect:
- Allows your Avior Bakugan to negate an opponent's most recent Ability Card activated. In addition, increases that Avior's Power Level by 300 points.
- Increases your Avior's Defense by 3 points.

Applying effects for Offering Armor:

AVIOR
Power Level: 1050 + 300 (Offering Armor) = 1350
Defense: 8 + 3 (Offering Armor) = 11

vs.

CORDEM
Power Level: 1500 - 400 (Phantom Blow) = 1100
Attack Force: 6 - 3 = 3
Strength: 20 - 2 (Phantom Blow) = 18
Agility: 16 - 2 (Phantom Blow) = 14

Recalculating Damage:

1) 1100 - 1350 = -250
2) 3 - 3 = 0 = 1
3) -250 * 1 = -250
4) -250 * 3 = -750 = 0
5) 0 / 11 = 0

COREDEM's attack has been fully neutralized.

And just like that, your big number turns to nothing. Still not impressed, earthling. Why don't you take another shot at it?
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:28 am

oh no.... that's definately not good for us......pale pale those abilities are too strong! put a lid on em!!Mad

YEAAHHHH!!!!! GATE CARD OPEN!!!!!!!!!! LAND PRESSURE! now you can't use any more of your abilities to block coredem's power punches!!!!

we showed you! Cool and coredem's just getting started!!!!!!Mad Mad Mad

ABILITY ACTIVATE!!!!!!!! CRUSH ARROW!

AND ONE MORE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!! SLING EXIA!Very Happy WATCH OUT BRO CAUZE THIS IS GUNNA HURT!!!!!!!ShockedMad

COREDEM
(500/500)
Power Level: 1100+400+400=1900
Attack Force: 3+3+3+4=13
Strength: 18+2+2+2=24
Agility: 14+2=16
Intelligence: 15+2=17

.........VS.........

AVIOR
(400/400)
Power Level: 1350-300-500=550
Defense: 11-3=8

GOING FOR GOLD OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad COREDEM, LET IT RIP!!!!!!

step 1....... 1900-550=1350
step 2............ 13-3=10
step 3......... 1350x10=13500
step 4............... 13500x3=40500
step 5........... 40500dividedby8=5062.5

ALL THAT 5062.5 DAMAGE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T STOP WITH YOUR ABILITIES BRO! Cool ME AND COREDEM ARE BRINGING THE HEAT!!cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAKE PLAYING AGAINST MYSTERYDUDE OR MYSTERYDUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1