Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Practice

Only officially appointed characters for Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace may participate in this site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
What you see on this website stays on this website. Revealing any of the information found in these forums in any way to unofficial GI characters will result in immediate recasting of the character(s) who leak said information.

Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse

Jesse

Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Empty
PostSubject: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 pm

The moment has come for multiple foes to meet upon this stage and to run through the motions of strife and conquest in such an elegant dance, displaying the heat of battle. Lena and myself have stepped into the light and pose a challenge to any two heroes who heed the call to struggle against the true hostiles. I must say though, please act as brilliantly as possible. Utilize all your senses to make this promenade as exquisite as any can imagine. Make this a performance to remember, as one that will be admired for the rest of history.

Life Gauge: 500 points
Life Gauge @ 500 pts

Lena, may you speak to announce your alluring, yet fatal, presence upon this platform.

Last edited by Jesse on Thu May 24, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Including new actors entering the spotlight as opponents in title.)
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:16 pm

I will remove all haste and begin this dance with a very momentous motion, hopefully without intimidation.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:16 pm

The member 'Jesse' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'KRAKIX' :
Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Krakix250PS
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:44 pm

I have studied both Jesse's profile and my own quite thoroughly, and have come to the conclusion that a win is not likely for anyone but ourselves. Prepare yourselves, Nethians.

LIFE GAUGE: 500 POINTS
Life Gauge @ 500 pts

Bakugan, Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:44 pm

The member 'Lena' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'KRAKIX' :
Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Krakix200PS
Back to top Go down
Shun

Shun

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Seems you're the type of brawlers who execute carefully thought-out strategies that vary according to the opponent's brawling style. I believe that I'm the most qualified to compete, considering I haven't even scratched the surface of my potential yet, leaving you with limited knowledge in regards to my battling tactics.

Life Gauge: 500 pts
Life Gauge @ 500 pts

I'll accept any human or Neathian with a Guardian Bakugan as my partner for this. Preferably someone with effective negation skills.

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:58 pm

The member 'Shun' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'KRAKIX' :
Back to top Go down
KATO

KATO

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:01 pm

With your permission, of course, Shun, I would like to participate as well. Facing Gundalian troops is something I've been working with Captain Elright with since the start of the war. But if you decide to request another partner, that's alright. Otherwise, Neo and I are ready to brawl!

Life Gauge: 500 Points
Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus 2983719960

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:01 pm

The member 'Linus' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'KRAKIX' :
Back to top Go down
Shun

Shun

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Good call, Linus. Just be on your guard.

Lena will be the last to set by default. Those that remain have a three-way stalemate to settle first.

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:39 pm

'KRAKIX' :
Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus KrakixGIF
Back to top Go down
KATO

KATO

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:15 am

I agree, we must be careful against this destructive duo.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:15 am

The member 'Linus' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'KRAKIX' :
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:52 am

A tie amongst a few cast members is already leading to quite a breath-taking and tension filled Act 1. If the glory and heart I can imagine this battle possessing continues on, this brawl will be one that will last throughout the ages as an unforgettable clash of 3 great actors... and an actress.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:52 am

'KRAKIX' :
Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus KrakixGIF
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

Quite a disappointing moment in the script of this marvelous stage performance. Two characters must clash again to determine who has the honor of going second or third. Shun, are you prepared for such a strife yet again?

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

'KRAKIX' :
Back to top Go down
Shun

Shun

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 am

You'll soon find that Hawktor and I are fully prepared for any situation, Jesse. Hopefully this next throw decides it.

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 am

'KRAKIX' :
Back to top Go down
Shun

Shun

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 am

Another draw. Eventually, one of us will wear down.

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 am

'KRAKIX' :
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 am

Will this strife occur eternally? My hopes are set on that it doesn't, and the action left in the plot may soon begin.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Baku-Meter

Baku-Meter

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 am

'KRAKIX' :
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am

Ah, very well. The order of commencement is decided.

1: Linus
2: Jesse
3: Shun
4: Lena

If Linus may be so kind as to take his place in the spotlight and make the first motions of what is sure to be a very exciting and remarkable battle, we can soon begin to entertain the audience astoundingly.
Back to top Go down
KATO

KATO

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:57 am

The odds have decided that Neathians will be the one with the advantage in the first round. You better watch out, Gundalians. We're coming for you!

Gate Card Set!
Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus PyrusGateSet

Let's go, Neo!

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus   Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lena & Jesse VS. Shun & Linus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next