Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Practice

Only officially appointed characters for Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace may participate in this site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
What you see on this website stays on this website. Revealing any of the information found in these forums in any way to unofficial GI characters will result in immediate recasting of the character(s) who leak said information.

EXAMPLE BRAWL

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadowofYourGuardian

ShadowofYourGuardian

EXAMPLE BRAWL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE BRAWL   EXAMPLE BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:50 pm

I believe this will end it, actually. You walked right into my plan M_D. Playing the one behind the whole game makes it quite easy when you try to finish me off in one move. Intelligence here, is the key.

I initiate the Special Defense: Counter!

"When on the defensive, a Bakugan that has a higher Intelligence than the opponent's Bakugan:

- Can execute the Special Defense "Counter" to retaliate against an attack once per round.

Countering causes the attacker to subtract 50% of the last attack dealt from its own Health bar. (The Ability's effect remains active.)

Countering costs the Intelligence of the defending Bakugan to decrease by 2 points for each 100 points of damage countered."

The effect may remain active, but the attack is still countered back onto you instead of damage being taken by me. If you had survived this retaliation, you would still have the higher attack.

Fenrir's Intelligence: 22
Helix Drago's Intelligence: 20

Seems I do indeed have the higher defense. The damage incoming to me is redirected, cut in half and subtracted from your Health Bar, while I get away with only minimal damage, at the cost of some intelligence, which doesn't matter after the given round has ended.

1460G / 2 = 730

Fenrir's Previous Intelligence: 22 - 22
(22 * 100 = 2200. 2200 divided by 2 points of Intelligence = 1100 points.)
(1460 - 1100 = 360 points of damage dealt to Fenrir's Health Bar.)
Fenrir's New Intelligence: 22 - 22 = 0

Looks like it's a stalemate between us, M_D. Indeed, it was a good round. However, this is how the stats can be most helpful. This is the power of Intelligence at work. I believe you taught me this style a little too well, M_D.

The best part is since your own attack is being sent back to you, you can't use your remaining Battle Gear ability to break it. This defense is the last chance for an ability to be negated, since this move of mine is viewed as a defense or clash, and therefor cannot be defended against. You're out of luck here, M_D.

Fenrir's Health:
Health Bar @ 0% (0/500)

Helix Drago's Health:
Health Bar @ 0% (0/500)

By my humble calculations, this round has reached its end. Don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE BRAWL   EXAMPLE BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 pm

It seems to me that you have this entire new brawling system memorized to a fault. That was quite an impressive, and professional comeback you just enacted. I definitely wasn't expecting fluency like that on the arena from your very first brawl utilizing this completely different method of brawling.

HELIX DRAGONOID -JETKOR-
Health Bar @ 0% (0/500)
Power Level: 2100
Attack Force: 17
Defense: 16
Strength: 25
Agility: 19
Intelligence: 20
Will: 18

Vs.

FENRIR -EREBUS GEAR-
Health Bar @ 0% (0/500)
Power Level: 400
Attack Force: 13
Defense: 14
Strength: 23
Agility: 20
Intelligence: 22
Will: 15

With the round having drawn to a close, we now calculate the Life Gauge damage, which is commonly referred to as "overkill damage".

730 - 450 = 280 points more than what was necessary to defeat Drago.
280 rounds up to 300 points.

500 - 300 = Life Gauge @ 200 pts

And as for you...

360 - 110 = 250 points more than what was necessary to defeat Drago.

500 - 250 = Life Gauge @ 250 pts
Back to top Go down
https://gitraininghyperspace.forumotion.com
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE BRAWL   EXAMPLE BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Since time is of the essence, we'll leave this as the standalone brawling example simply because going another round would be nothing more than repeating the original process, with the other player setting the Gate Card instead.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the Q&A section of the forum. If you feel you fully understand this brawling system, go right ahead and challenge your fellow character associates to a brawl. The only restriction is that Twelve Order characters may not brawl anyone outside of the Twelve Orders class structure in this practice run.

Enjoy, and get used to the feel of this new system so you'll have more experience than the recruits who will be learning it as well when GI Hyperspace officially goes LIVE.
Back to top Go down
https://gitraininghyperspace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE BRAWL   EXAMPLE BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXAMPLE BRAWL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Practice :: BAKUGAN GUNDALIAN INVADERS :: BAKUGAN BRAWLING-
Jump to: